Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Oh yeah, I had one of those milestones after Thanksgiving....

We always loose the remotes to the TV/VCR/DVD - what is really pathetic is all are universal remotes and work all 3 applicances and we loose all 3 remotes! I don't loose them, I always put it back on the end table when I get through channel surfing. My daughter got tired of me always groussing about not being able to find the remotes and gave me this for my birthday:
http://www.sharperimage.com/us/en/catalog/product/sku__SI676FUN
We also put one on my wife's keys, cause she is always running through the house yelling "When are my Keys, I'm going to be late!" One time we found them in the freezer...and she ain't that old - just scatter brained at times.

The only problem with it is a couple of the beepers have a really high frequency, so I can't hear it....so I just keep punching the button until I drive all the hearing people crazy and they bring it too me....kind of like pavlov's dog experiements....is that sadistic?

2 comments:

Jim said...

I think I need one of those beepy locator things for my memory :)

JC said...

The only problem is I'd loose the beeper master controller!