Sunday, September 21, 2008

I will be glad when this wkend is over

Well, I didn't expect the Aggies to beat Miami, but I didn't think that they would make themselves look so bad either. I figured we would loose by two scores and we were still competitive to the half...in the 3 qtr. they just gave away two touchdowns early due to errors and dug a hole they could get out of....
What a depressing weekend this has turned out to be!

My daughter's best friend has been living with us (rent free - that was our graduation present to her) since she graduated from nursing school in May and got a job working at the local hospital. Her mom moved to Houston while she was in college - that is one reason for the arrangement. She moved out this weekend. I thought she left a nice thank you note, but 'the wife' could find reason to find fault in it. What a surprize - that is one of the things I really hate about her and just drives yet another wedge between us that I don't see can be (or don't want to) repair.

4 comments:

RookieRuggerLSU said...

Unfortunately, some people are always looking for the negative in the situation rather than focusing on the positive. That's something that won't change unless they want to change it - and it sounds to me that they are not interested in changing that. Would be nice if everyone could focus on the positive rather than thinking the worst ....

JC said...

AMEN!

Vic Mansfield said...

Thanks for you comment on my blog. Cheers, BearToast Joe

Jim said...

That was mighty nice of you to take in a newbie while she was getting established!

Sounds like everyone has hit a rough patch; here's hoping the cycle reverses soon!