Friday, September 19, 2008

Life sucks and then you die

Today has been the shits...
First off, i forgot my phone at home.
Arrived at work for TeleConf. @10 and dialed in ahead of time. About 5 mins past start time they finally bothered to tell us the callin number changed.
There were charts they were sharing over the internet and the presenter did not know he was suppose to advance the screens, someone finally spoke up on screen 5 that our view was not changing.
I work with idiots sometime - "Plans, we don't need no stinking plans!"
That mtg was only planned for 1 hr... lasted to 1pm... at least that was when I left.
Got back from lunch to learn that a mtg was called 30 mins ago to review the mtg that took so long...
and then 'the wife' called me to tell me she got laid off from work...

Life sucks sometimes

No comments: