Friday, November 21, 2008

What kind of blogger are you?

I took the Meyers-Briggs personality assessment years ago as part of a team building exercise and I though I was ISTJ, but I've had a few beers since then. Also, I guess you can change over time...people do change, right?
Yet I definitely remember NOT being 'Feeling' and that is why I think I was also 'Judging' - I do recall the Introvert/Extrovert was borderline slightly "I".

Regardless, I saw this link and thought I would let it anal-ize my characteristic through my blog.
Here are the results:

ESFP - The Performers Are you sure about that?

The entertaining and friendly type. They are especially attuned to pleasure and beauty and like to fill their surroundings with soft fabrics, bright colors and sweet smells. They live in the present moment and don´t like to plan ahead - they are always in risk of exhausting themselves.

They enjoy work that makes them able to help other people in a concrete and visible way. They tend to avoid conflicts and rarely initiate confrontation - qualities that can make it hard for them in management positions.

Analysis: This show what parts of the brain that were dominant during writing.

I guess the front part of my brain is dead due to beating it against a wall at work!


OK, some of that is true, but the "soft fabrics, bright colors and sweet smells" I am not so sure about... not that I like 'unsweet' smells.
Case in point: Today, ok, I am wearing a soft fannel shirt, but that just cause it cold outside. Now bright colors: uh-uh
* Shirt: grey-black plaid,
* Pants: black jeans
* Undies: navy boxers (no skid marks) TMI, I know.
* Socks: white tennis bootie socks, OK I am a geek

...seriously, I not that swish am I? lol, whatever!


Why don't you give it a try @ typealyzer

If nothing else it's good for a laugh!

No comments: