Tuesday, March 09, 2010

We went skiing at Lake Tahoe for my son's 21st birthday for alittle gambling, drinking and skiing now that he is legal on all 3 accounts. We all actually had more fun skiing - whew, I was afraid he would take after my wife's side of the family... Crazy Cajun's and gambling go together like Hurricane's and Bourbon Street.

Missing the Olympics... I am one of the those weird people that enjoy the Winter version more than Summer...

Hosted an Oscar Party with themed food for the 10 best Pictures nominated...it was fun 0- even though I am not a big awards show person... now the Tony's I'll watch cause you get to see acts from the plays!

2 comments:

Vic Mansfield said...

Thanks for your comment over at mindthebear.blogspot.com! Hadn't heard from you in quite awhile.

Hope things are well in Tx.

Vic Mansfield said...

Without an email, this is the only way I can reply to say thank you for you note.

Sad that you're going through re-org and layoffs. Hope you're doing OK